Safehome Systems, Inc. internship program provides learning opportunities in every department for undergraduate and graduate students who are ready to make a difference.
Interns connect with opportunities in virtually every department from our emergency shelter to our administrative offices. Find the role that interests you and join us for a semester or year-long internship! You will join a cohort of passionate advocates and be a valuable part of the team that’s working towards empowering victims of domestic violence.
Safehome Systems, Inc. internships are available only to students currently enrolled part-time or full-time in school.
- Case Management Internship
- Children’s Residential Program Internship
- Culinary Internship
- Shelter Monitor Internship
- Crisis Intervention Hotline Internship
- Development Internship
- Community Engagement and Advocacy Internship
- Marketing & Communication Internship
We also have internships specifically for students of social work programs!
* Please note: Safehome Systems, Inc. is unable to accommodate counseling students at this time, as we do not have a licensed counselor on staff.